[Blindapple] Announcing Simple Accessible GUI 0.1

Brandon Cross bcross3286 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:04:21 EDT 2017

I have been unable to get it to work, after selecting a disk, selecting run
emulator and pointing it at the path, it just makes the default system
beep, and nothing happens. I am running windows 10 64 bit build 16251.0

It's also not remembering the path to the emulator each time. I have tried
the create ini file, and pointed it at the executable, and nothing appeared
to happen. I have tried it in administrator mode as well.