[Blindapple] Disks won't talk

Darcy Burnard dhsdarcy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 01:38:48 EDT 2017

Hi Joe.  As an experiment, try running it without giving it a disk image.  Type this command in when in the mess directory.
./mess64 apple2ee

If no disk image is specified, the incorrect.dsk disk is loaded.  The echo will talk and tell you that you've made a mistake.
Let us know if this is happening.
Darcy