[Blindapple] attempting to get apple 2 ee imulator working on debian linux system

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Jul 23 16:56:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

It sounds to me like you have an old version of MAME installed. MAME and
MESS merged in May of 2016. I'm not sure how to find out what version of
MAME is installed, but I don't know why else it wouldn't recognize
apple2ee as a valid system. The version of MAME I'm testing is 0.182,
and that's not the newest version.

Hope this helps,

Jayson