[Blindapple] editing Hello to add Textalker

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Jul 8 12:12:02 EDT 2017

Jayson,

How can I add lines 0 and 1 which you pasted below to Hello? Is it more
accessible to add them somehow via CiderPress or within the emulator? If I
need to use the emulator to add the lines of code, I would of course have a
talking DOS 3.3 disk in drive 1 and the second disk with Hello which I want
to modify in drive 2. I would like to add the lines to Hello myself if at
all possible.

Blake

  _____