[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jul 5 01:42:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

Okay, a few more questions. Do you have a USB thumb drive you could fill
with disk images, then mail to me? Do you have a copy of Textalker-GS?
If so, I can definitely show you how to use your CFFA3000 to image
standard format 5.25 and 3.5 disks. By standard format, for 3.5 disks, I
mean 80 tracks, 1600 blocks. For 5.25 disks, I mean 35 tracks, 16
sectors/8 ProDOS blocks per track, no funny business like copy
protection, etc. Like I said, I don't know of a way to read 13-sector
disks, but if you have some stuff on them, there's probably a way.

Let me know if this would work.

Thanks,

Jayson