[Blindapple] live on-air demo of mess emulator interest?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Aug 3 17:34:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

I think that'd be cool! If you do such a thing, would it be archived so
people could play it later? I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone demo
Messapple live on air. I participated in a Tech Doctor podcast episode
back in 2013 when this first broke, but as far as I know it was never
released.

Thanks,

Jayson