[Blindapple] Anybody have this music disk?

John Schucker gwynn at tds.net
Sun Oct 16 04:50:58 EDT 2016

Hey all. I might have asked about this before but if it's out there I
don't know about it. There was a music disk, I'm not sure if it worked
with speech, that had a bunch of stuff on it. The only tunes I remember
are Hungarian Dance No. 5 and Maple leaf Rag. It might have had some
sort of game too, I don't remember, but there was a menu of tunes and
you could pick them and it would play them through the speaker. If
anybody knows what I'm talking about and can point me at it, I'd surely
appreciate it.