[Blindapple] Word Talkk

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Fri Oct 14 14:51:06 EDT 2016

Also suspect the programs in Workstation2 would not run since they're on a
lightly protected disk and are in compiled BASIC.  A47505 and a48302 are just
set to 223 rather than 222 but this creats enough copy protection that
conversion does not work with it.  It switches back and forth between modes
depending upon whether it is reading its own disk or a data disk so you could
not set it one way and get it to stay that way.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html