[Blindapple] Word Talkk

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Thu Oct 13 23:44:42 EDT 2016

I might be able to do something.  The stuff I've got will have to have its
serial number out.  I think Vocal-Eies is available as pd already.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html