[Blindapple] backissues of appletalk magazine?

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Nov 5 17:30:20 EDT 2016

I remember the magazine.  I still have a few issues of it around.  It won't
always convert for use on the pc because some of those games sections were copy
protected.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html