[Blindapple] o/t roms for kegs for android?

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:33:59 EDT 2016

> On Jul 1, 2016, at 6:01 PM, Bryan Mckinnish <bryanbkm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have you had talkback try and read the text?
> No,  There's no possibility that talkback would read text inside the apple ii screen.

> It would be awesome to be able to have some type of speech during this the games and such. What about beeps and such?
Yes, we get those.  I get a beep when my disk starts to boot for example.

> On Jul 1, 2016, at 5:59 PM, John Schucker <gwynn at tds.net> wrote:
>
> At a guess? Kegs doesn't emulate the Echo synthesizer. Mess doesn't speak because it's emulating an Apple II E, it speaks because it also emulates whatever Echo hardware.

I had that thought after sending my last message, but if that's the case, I guess I'll have to write the developer.  I mean I don't suppose it's even as simple as swapping in a new ron, but what do I really know about this stuff?

I guess I'll drop an email and see what they say.

Best,

Erik