[Blindapple] o/t roms for kegs for android?

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:33:55 EDT 2016

Hi Jason,  I got kegs to work without installing any roms.  I used other.dsk from the mess folder.  Once copied into the appropriate location on my sd card, kegs recognized it as a disk image and booted it.

The keyboard in kegs works great.  The options are 100% accessible.  The only hitch is that our talking disk image does not come up talking.  I had a sighted person look at the screen.  The main menu comes up.  I can use the kegs keyboard to input a number, 6 for example.  The great escape loads.  Mooooaah!  Now if only I could figure out why no speech.

I think I am going to move this over to inclusive android now.  If any one wants to chime in on the discussion, please come over so we can get the accessible android community aware of this.

Best,

Erik