[Blindapple] source for echo II

Guillem León guilevi2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:46:40 EST 2016

Well, the thing is MESS is an emulator, not a simulator, so it's basically translating the machine code to work on modern processors as far as I understand. Everything is supposed to work exactly as it used to on a real system. MESS can emulate about 900 systems I believe. The Apple is pretty much the only one we can use that is slightly interesting. There's an emulated DECtalk 2.0 and 1.8, but all it can do is get input from the keyboard and speak it.
KNG Multimedia was cool indeed. I actually got very lucky and managed to obtain a VoiceNote Classic, so now I can get Keynote speech in NVDA very easily. I've always loved the sound of Keynote for some reason. Now I just wish I could get a Doubletalk for a decent price. That's another synth I like the sound of. :D