[Blindapple] a minor issue i am having

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Dec 30 13:22:15 EST 2016

Hi,

It sounds to me like somehow you aren't typing something correctly or
the Messapple files aren't where you think they are. In your message you
typed a right brace instead of a back slash, please make sure you aren't
doing that at a real DOS prompt. Without more information about your
system, anything that might have happened recently, etc. I won't be able
to help.

Jayson