[Blindapple] remember musical math teacher?

Guillem León guilevi2000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:45:11 EDT 2015

I never heard of such a project. I know the mess people might be trying to emulate the chip inside the Artic synthesizers (Votrax SC02/Artic SSI263) but they wanted to pull of the SC01A first. That was the one in the first mockingboards and on stuff like the personal speech system and type 'n talk. Not sure where the hell that project went, but I'm hoping to see something about it in the changelogs soon.