[Blindapple] kidnapped info

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Oct 21 05:37:31 EDT 2015

Hmm, it's interesting that you mention this.  I have been thinking about
that very game.  If anyone cares, here is the full text of the magazine
where it seems to have first appeared:

https://archive.org/stream/softside-magazine-27/SoftSide_27_Vol_3-03_1980-12_Kidnapped_djvu.txt

Make sure the above link is all on one line.  I'm not personally interested
in an audio demo, but a walkthrough or at least a set of detailed hints
would be nice.  I never got past the 8th floor.  I had a crazy notion of
porting it to Eamon and maybe adding to it, but I'm still thinking about it.