[Blindapple] Oops, sent wrong boot disk

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Oct 17 09:02:12 EDT 2015

Sorry all, I attached the wrong boot disk.  Try this one instead.  I used it
as a base for my games disks which I should zip and put somewhere one of
these days.  This disk definitely talks and has a nice menu.  Press 0 to
catalog and return to Applesoft.  From there, follow the instructions in the
readme.html for changing disks.  You can type "run" and Enter after
switching disks to rerun the menu.  Enjoy!

--
Tony Baechler, founder, Baechler Access Technology Services
mailto:bats at batsupport.com
Phone: 1-619-746-8310   Fax: 1-619-449-9898