[Blindapple] no, the eamon master disk doesn't work

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Oct 17 07:48:21 EDT 2015

No, Textalker won't fit on the master, but it's not necessary.  Boot any
talking disk, follow the instructions for switching disks, switch to the
Master, etc.  Also, the hello program on the master is not called hello.  It
is "THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF EAMON."  Finally, the EAG master is not bootable
as I recall, but that might have changed.