[Blindapple] no, the eamon master disk doesn't work

Byron Stephens bstephens122874 at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 13 19:14:41 EDT 2015

If you run the dostalk.dsk file it has the fid program where you can copy
the textalker files. Or it's also on the brlboot.dsk file. You would then
have to put a line into the hello program on the eamon disk to load the
textalker program. For instance if it has the program starting at line ten
you can do anything from zero to nine. Like 5print
chr$(4)"bruntextalker.ram" Then save the hello program and boot that disk.