[Blindapple] ISO talking eamon disk images

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Oct 13 05:39:49 EDT 2015

Hi,

Can you please clarify what you mean?  An ISO is a CD image.  Eamon is in
Apple II .dsk disk image format.  Are you wanting a set of talking Eamon
disks or are you wanting a CD image?  The EAG distributed a CD image, but it
doesn't include talking disk images.  I have talking disk images, but they
are not an ISO.  If you can please be more clear on what you're after, I can
probably help.

Just so you know, you don't actually need talking Eamon disks.  You can boot
any talking DOS 3.3 disk, follow the instructions to switch disks and insert
either the Eamon Master or Eamon Utilities disk in drive one.  If you just
want a complete set for download, http://eamonag.org/ has everything you
could want and more.