[Blindapple] From list owner: Talking Dosbox mailing list

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri May 15 08:45:13 EDT 2015

Hi all,

While I certainly appreciate all the discussion about Talking Dosbox,
especially as I can't stand eSpeak, I am glad to see that a new mailing
list for its discussion has been created, and I am on this new list. I
would highly encourage people not on the Talking Dosbox list to join,
and to shift discussion to that list. DOS, in all its various flavors,
was just as important in its day as the Apple II was in its day, but it
is different enough that people on the Apple list probably don't want to
be stuck with a bunch of DOS chatter.