[Blindapple] read me for talking dos box

Josh K joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:56:18 EDT 2015

here is a link for the read me for talking dos box. i was thinking since
com0com could be an annoyance for folks. too bad we cannot somehow get
ahold of a internal synthesizer card rip the data from it and use it as
software in talking dos box no longer needing com0com. but this may be
dreaming and may be a longshot as developing is not my forte or strength
I'm not sure if that would even be doable. wonder how they ripped echo
for use in mess maybe something similar  could be done for talking dos box?

http://pmsworld.tdrealms.com/tbreadme.html

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982