[Blindapple] talking dos box pass it on

Josh K joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:30:09 EDT 2015

yes let me repost it. my pro account died so went back to a free one and
had to reupload everything.

lotus for dos

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6tb0e6

mega dots 1.5c demo for dos

https://www.sendspace.com/file/w7juar

talking dos box bns server currently uses espeak with british voice.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nkdyz7

wordperfect 5.1 plus for dos

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yki4rw

braille n speak server source