[Blindapple] installing lotus 123

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri May 15 04:21:50 EDT 2015

Sorry!  All of the links worked fine and I got them all.  I'll take a look
when I have time, but someone else will probably beat me to it.  If you can
still get the Vocal-Eyes demo, it works great with WP 5.1 and OK with 6.X.
I used to use 5.1 back in the day.  I'm proud to say that I still use my
DECtalk Express.