[Blindapple] Music Games Disk

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Oct 7 17:16:07 EDT 2014

Speaking of,
Does anyone have copies of the Apple Talk/A-Talk magazines in .DSK or
another format? Same goes for Baud, etc.
As some of you may have heard, I'm starting a new website to gather
relics from the history of assistive technology and we'd love to get
magazines from the 80s on the site if possible whether they're in .DSK
or some other format like cassette.
The site, as it is so far, is at http://www.athistory.org

Best regards,
J.J.