[Blindapple] Music Games Disk

Ashley Eve Shaw ashleyeveshaw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:18:33 EDT 2014

Hi everyone

First of all, thanks so much to those of you who did all the work putting
this together. I just found out about it the other day, and all the games
bring back so many childhood memories. There's one disk I can only vaguely
remember, it had a bunch of music games on it. I can't quite remember
whether they were actually games, or if the Apple's speaker just played
different songs after you selected one from the main menu. If anyone has any
idea what I'm going on about, I'd love to know what the disk was actually
called, and whether anyone has a copy.

Thanks in advance

Ashley