[Blindapple] copying Dos to non-talking disk

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Mar 17 17:48:25 EDT 2014

What menu program? I loaded echo2e.dsk in drive 1 and atgames.dsk in drive
2. I find no program called menu on disk 1. When I try to catalog disk 2, I
receive "path not found" error. I have never used Prodos before so I
understand that the catalog command may be different under this version of
AppleDos.
Blake