[Blindapple] help getting started with the windows games

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jan 29 22:18:53 EST 2014

Barbara,
It's good to know that I didn't scare you off based on how I responded last
month. Smiles. In my experience, you should be able to extract the zip
pretty much anywhere on the c drive and the emulator should work. For
example, I extracted it to a folder in downloads called messapple-win. I
realize it's a lot to remember at first. But don't worry, no one stands
alone while on this list.
Blake