[Blindapple] help getting started with the windows games

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jan 29 16:35:11 EST 2014

The following audio posts might help you get started. They demonstrate
launching the emulator. Play the first one first, and the other two only
after you are familiar with the emulator, and want to do things which
require using the save state feature.
Launching Apple IIe Emulator demo http://boo.fm/b1585373
Using Save States on Apple IIe Emulator, part 1 http://boo.fm/b1586272
Using Save States on Apple IIe Emulator, Part 2 http://boo.fm/b1586284