[Blindapple] new to the list

Siobhan Murphy siobhan-m at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 08:14:10 EST 2014

Barbara, As Blake said, welcome to the list. I use a Mac myself but I still enjoy playing a lot of the games. it looks harder then it is. Otherwise they wouldn't have takent he time to do this. Are you using windows? If so I think someone can help. If you use a mac I can or another person can who I forget the dame of. coffee hasn't made it's way in my blood yet. :) Have a good one.
Siobhan