[Blindapple] Any interest in improved Eamon disks?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Feb 3 23:27:56 EST 2014

Actually, I doubt if eamonag.org would be interested since they are not
official EAG released disk images.  That's part of why I didn't bother to
ask them yet.  I'll post my improved #019 and #243 here for comment.  I made
only minimal changes to #243 to reconnect Textalker after chaining to each
program.  I added the speed-up mods to #019 and you can really tell a
difference from the original.  You can add your own speed-ups as well.  On
the official CD, there is a directory called FK with various disk images,
including CONVERT.DSK which has the mods as an exec file.