[Blindapple] my disk

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 23:11:52 EST 2014

Hey.
I have rock paper scissors, number guessing game, memory, and a
countdown timer.
I plan to add a couple more games on there.
You have to know applesoft basic to make them.
With cider press, you can list basic codes, and other stuff that are on
the disk.
I even know how to open text files and stuff via applesoft basic.
I made a text file reader once with 2 or 3 lines of code.
I'll post a link when I add more stuff when I get a chance.
Bryan Mckinnish