[Blindapple] Math Games, wasRe: Kudos

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Sep 29 23:30:05 EDT 2013

Woe Textalker 1.3. Looks like that's the one on the Braille Edit disk.
To each their own I guess. Well, the only thing I really don't like
about that version is the way the review works. I can't use the arrow
keys to go up and down in that version, unless that's configurable
somewhere. I do like the newest Textalker that pronounced the period as
"dot," the apostrophe as "tick" and the exclamation point as "bang"
though. Too bad I haven't yet been able to find that disk. The latest
Textalker I have is on mrapple I think. It's 3.1.3 Not sure what version
the one I'm looking for is. The textalker disks for DOS 3.3 and ProDOS I
downloaded were 3.1.2.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--