[Blindapple] Math Games, wasRe: Kudos

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:23:24 EDT 2013

I remember the disk with hurkle and all those.
It was elementary mathematics or something like that.
I wouldn't mind getting that one.
I don't remember high low being on that disk.
I remember there being bagels, change, hurkle, metric estimate, metric
length, metric 21, number, round, speed drill, tax man and tens. That
was all the programs on that disk.
Bryan Mckinnish