[Blindapple] Math Games, wasRe: Kudos

Teresa Cochran vegaspipistrelle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:57:06 EDT 2013

Hi, Siobhan and all,

I never see educational games anymore, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. In any case, on the disk called Other.dsk, there are some chemistry games that use ratios for solutions. Also, there's a guessing fractions game on either that disk or another one. I like the math games, because I'm kind of weak in math, and I don't like that fact. Heh heh.

Take care,
Teresa