[Blindapple] Problems with the Mac emulator.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at me.com
Sat Sep 21 13:24:28 EDT 2013

I have copied the SDL Frameworks into the Library folder of the HD, in the Frameworks subfolder. What I'm having trouble with is the terminal. I am not familiar with command line stuff. I have the emulator folder in my home directory, so what I always try to do is type the home directory name, then the rest of it. I've tried with spaces and without spaces. Every time I try, I get "No such file or directory." What exactly am I supposed to type? THanks for the help.