[Blindapple] States not being saved.

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at me.com
Tue Sep 17 22:22:24 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I'm sure this topic has already been beaten to death, but I've listened
to Jason's boos, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Using Bex as an
example: I initially boot with bexboot.dsk. When I get to the start
menu, I  press insert scroll lock, shift+f7, 1, and then escape. Up to
this point, everything goes as expected. My extraneous character is sent
to the Apple, and escape exits the emulator. The problem is that for
whatever reason, I don't think my state file is being saved. Should the
state file be showing up in my mess\snap\apple2ee folder? The only file
I see in there is 0000.png. When I attempt to restart the emulator with
the -state 1 command, the Apple just boots normally, as if no state has
been saved.
What am I missing?
Thanks,

Al