[Blindapple] two questions one posibly a bit thick

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Sep 15 21:41:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

All Apple IIe computers have a built-in language card. However, that's
pretty much irrelevant if you're using Textalker at least under DOS 3.3,
since Textalker puts the majority of its code in the language card area
of memory. For this reason, the old intbasic program on the DOS master
disk cannot be used in conjunction with Textalker. You have to use the
smaller integer program, called int on some disks.
Jayson