[Blindapple] so much fun already

Greg Farrow dertier71 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 14 10:21:03 EDT 2013

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Below is what the read me files says for the Mac. I have followed the first step by taking the SDL frame work folder and coping it to the Frameworks folder in the Mac HD library. I don't know how exactly to proceed. How do i start the emulator and how do I load a game? I went to the emulator and opened it with terminal and when it opens it says no file/disk loaded I believe. So, if i could get very specific step by step instructions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Before you get started, you'll need to install the SDL shared library. In the folder with this readme file, you'll find a sub-folder called SDL.framework. You need to move or copy it to the Frameworks sub-folder of the main Library folder on your Hard Drive.

To start the emulator with a disk in drive 1, type the following at a command prompt, for example: ./mess64 apple2ee -flop1 disks/egames.dsk