[Blindapple] so much fun already

Siobhan Murphy siobhan-m at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 09:02:24 EDT 2013

Hello all. I'm having so much fun, remembering that i started out on a computer just like this. i had a GS at home, which needed fixing. :) I've already died in oregon trail once, barely out of the gate, rescued the wizard, tried the enchanted island, chemist... The only thing I couldn't do was spell wham to stop people from killing me. Stop laughing... :) Seriously this is a great thing, thank you to the creators of it, now if only the maths disk can be distributed. Yes, I realize it probably won't be, I'm just enjoying all the memories this has brought up. Thanks again to Robert for helping me last night.
Siobhan