[Blindapple] I finally got it working, once.

Siobhan Murphy siobhan-m at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 23:09:58 EDT 2013

Hello all. Thanks so much to Robert Carter, who patiently put up with me and finally got it to work. Now because I can't get it to work a second time, I'll put that to problem between keyboard and chair, me. ;) For others who are having a problem with the Mac version, here's what you need to do. When you find the library folder, go tot he frameworks folder, open it. Command O then paste. That was half the problem. Off to try this again. Thanks guys.