[Blindapple] music generater

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Thu Sep 12 09:12:51 EDT 2013

I can send you an article on what pokes and calls you need to make single tones from BASIC. If you have an Apple IIGS, I have another article that'll show you how to generate square and sawtooth waves from BASIC and play them. I even remember seeing an article about playing 16 bit wave files on GSOS. If anyone is interested in the article, I'll post them. Best, Louis