[Blindapple] other versions of textalker

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Sep 11 22:01:22 EDT 2013

Difference depended upon where in memory you wanted it loaded and how large a
foot print it took up.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html