[Blindapple] We need a new launcher

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:59:06 EDT 2013

Hi.
That does sound like a good idea, but the save state thing will be kind
of not possible with a button. It could have an edit box where you can
type the number or key of the save state. I was thinking about upgrading
my launcher to do that.
The first launcher was just a test, but I think I can do it.
I like these chalenges.
Bryan Mckinnish