[Blindapple] Introduction.

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Sep 9 18:39:15 EDT 2013

You extract the messapple-win.zip file. In the readme is the command string
for how to start the emulator. I copied the string into Notepad and saved it
as games.bat in the same folder with the extracted messapple-win. Now all I
have to do is navigate to the folder where messapple-win is located and
select games.bat. If I'm at the Dos command prompt instead of Windows
Explorer, I type games.bat instead of selecting it. The emulator then loads.
As stated earlier, this is my personal preference.

Batch files were made for the Dos operating system, though  I'm not sure if
they originated with Apple Dos or Microsoft Dos. Regardless they are a way
to execute a series of commands quickly.

What do you not understand in the readme?

Blake

  _____