[Blindapple] Introduction.

Trina Titus butterflywings at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 9 16:15:06 EDT 2013

Hey Byron:
Thanks a lot, but this isn't my day for computers!!! I havent used skype in so long that I had to try and make up a new account and of course that stupid recaptia challenge is the part I'm having trouble with.
You can always try and skype me at trina.titus1 but I'm not sure if it will work!!!
At least I'm still smiling!!! It could be worse Smiley.

Live life to the fullest!!!!!
Love and take care of each other, and keep smiling!!!