[Blindapple] wheel of fortune

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Mon Sep 9 13:42:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't assume you have a serial connection between your Apple and a PC?
If you do, you could run Apple Disk Transfer to image the disk.

If you wanted to mail it, I'd probably be a good person, since I have
actual Apple equipment, and know how to image disks. There may be others
on this list who fit this description, however.
Jayson