[Blindapple] Dungeons and Dragons

Brent Buswell brent at brentbuswell.com
Mon Sep 9 12:21:07 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Does any one remember the text adventure game titled "Dungeons and Dragons". I used to have a disk that had that game and some others as well. If anyone happens to have that and would be willing to contribute it that would be awesome as I would love to try it now that I know how to play text adventures. All I accomplished last time I tried this was to move back and forth between the same two locations for about a half an hour, but I think I was only about eight years old the last time a tried it. I hope that this is available because that would be awesome.

Best Regards,
Brent Buswell