[Blindapple] thanks and a question

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Sep 8 20:36:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

You're not the only one asking about that disk. I've had several
inquiries of a similar nature.

The response is that once you ask for lessons, that program takes a long
time to load. Just give it some more time.

My policy has always been to present Apple disks in as close to the
original, unmodified form as possible. However, so many people have
asked about this particular situation that I may need to try upgrading
the DOS on this disk, or at the very least put in a message explaining
that loading will take a while. What do you guys think?
Jayson