[Blindapple] Echo Demo that Played Music, Female Voice?

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Sat Sep 7 12:46:36 EDT 2013

Are you sure that wasn't the Echowrods disk? I do know what you're talking about though, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to actually get the echo cricket training disk to work.
It asked me if I want lessons in help using the echo, and after I hit yes, it just sits there and doesn't do anything.